Easter is only a couple of weekends away.
At Ingleside it’s always a great celebration of the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ and of the eternal life that we have in him.
So, would you please consider these seven ways you can make our Easter celebration all that God intends it to be?
- Pray. Really ask the Lord to favor and bless our worship with his Spirit’s power and anointing. Pray for the gospel to be clear and for many to respond. Pray for joy and love to permeate our fellowship.
- Plan to be here. Even if your Spring Break is the week before, make plans to be back for Easter worship at Ingleside. Services are Saturday at 6:00 p.m. and Sunday at 8:30, 9:40, and 11:00 a.m. Don’t skip Easter at Ingleside!
- Invite someone to join you. A family member, a neighbor, a work associate, a friend – your personal invitation could make all the difference. Invite them to sit with you. Introduce them. Show them the ropes.
- Offer a friendly greeting. As you arrive on campus, make it a point to smile and greet everyone you meet. Your warm, genuine welcome could be the deciding factor for newcomers evaluating whether this is a place for them.
- Park far away. Leave the best spots up close for our guests and those with physical limitations. We have 393 parking spaces across Wimbish Road at the shopping center and behind Securian. Let’s fill them all and enjoy the shuttle ride!
- Sit close. Sit close to the front of the worship room. Sit close to the middle of your row or pew. Sit close to other people. Where we choose to sit speaks volumes.
- Worship with your whole heart. Be fully engaged. Sing heartily. Pray earnestly. Listen intently. Respond obediently.
I’m looking forward to seeing you on Easter weekend!