Key Resource: The One Year Classic Family Devotions from Keys for Kids
Key Events: Next Step Clases for 5K and 3rd Grade (parents), Parent-Child Relationship Events
Stage Commitments: Download here
- Discuss Sunday morning’s Big Picture Question & Answer with your child.
- Set aside time to do The One Year Classic Family Devotions.
- Commit to helping your child learn his or her Awana verses.
- Celebrate spiritual mile markers (salvation, baptism, membership, etc.) with a meal or party as a family.
- Invite people not in your family to your dinner table. Plan a spiritual topic to discuss.
- Volunteer at a ministry event that your child will attend this year.
- Find a project that you and your child can help with during Macon Impact.
- Go on prayer walks through your neighborhood.
Click here to find out more about our Children's Ministry.