Key Resource: Old and New Testament Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook by The Gospel Project (2 – 3 year olds) and The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones (4 – 5 year olds)
Key Events: Leading Family Devotions Workshop and Biblical Discipline Workshop
- Together, memorize the monthly verse available on refrigerator magnets in the Preschool Ministry.
- Play Scripture-based music in the car, and have fun singing together.
- Create the habit of reading Bible stories regularly to your preschooler.
- Encourage and model for your child the importance of growing in a group through your own participation in a small group.
- Model and let your child see you serving in the church body in an area of passion and an area of need.
- Let your preschooler take goodies around to your neighbors around special holidays. Let them decorate cards with Scripture on them that you attach to the gifts.
- Let your preschooler assist you with buying and packing an Operation Christmas Child shoebox each year.
- Introduce your child to some missionaries, and begin praying for them regularly.
Click here for more information on our Preschool Ministry.