Key Resource: Old and New Testament Big Picture Interactive Bible Storybook by The Gospel Project (2 – 3 year olds) and The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones (4 – 5 year olds)
Key Events: Parenting Panel, Praying With and for Your Child Workshop
- Together, memorize the monthly verse on refrigerator magnets from the Preschool Ministry.
- Play Scripture-based music in the car, and sing loud together!
- Create the habit of reading Bible stories regularly to your preschooler.
- Join a small group, and let your preschooler know how important it is.
- Let your child see you serving in the church body.
- Take goodies to your neighbors around the holidays. Connect Scripture cards to the gifts
- As a family, buy and pack an Operation Christmas Child shoebox.
- Introduce your child to some missionaries, and pray for them regularly.
Click here for more information on our Preschool Ministry.