One of our core values at Ingleside is the development of disciples with Christ-like character. God’s plan is for us “to be conformed to the likeness of His Son” which occurs as we are shaped by His word and His people.
Discipleship happens as we gather with others to live life together and love one another. We look forward to seeing you in one of our classes or groups soon!
Interested in a class, small group, or Bible study?
Ingleside offers multiple opportunities to meet on Sunday mornings or throughout the week on our Ingleside campus.
- scheduled on Sunday mornings at Ingleside, including many of our classes meeting virtually
- for all ages and life-stages, for singles and couples, for men and women
- led by a teacher to connect deeply with God’s word in fellowship with others
- open to newcomers at each and every meeting
Small Groups are:
- scheduled at various times and locations throughout the week
- for all ages and life stages, singles and couples, for men and women
- led by a facilitator to connect in committed community with others around God’s word
- open to newcomers by personal invitation, on specific start dates, or with the creation of new groups
- encouraged to limit their numbers to 10-13 individuals or 5-6 couples
Seasonal Studies are:
- led by gifted teachers on Ingleside's campus
- for all ages
- for a short period of time
- open to newcomers on specific start dates
If you are interested in joining a class, small group, or seasonal study, learn more here.