As we partner with parents, we want children to:
- See Jesus in all of the Scriptures.
- See the gospel in everything they learn.
- See worship as a way of life.
These three principles are part of a wider partnership with parents called Church & Home, a cradle-to-college discipleship strategy for families at Ingleside.
- Amped - discipleship event for 3rd - 5th grade
- Father - Daughter Event
- Xtreme Week (VBS)
- Kids' Camp - overnight
- Mother - Son Event
- TREK: 5th Grade Retreat - overnight
- World Adventure Tour – missions event for kids
Small Group Bible Study
|These age-graded classes help children to understand how to study the Bible as well as see Christ in all the Scriptures.
|Our kids' worship, based on the same lesson children learn in small group, is exciting, interactive, and filled with Jesus.
|Kid Sessions, on Sunday evenings during the school year, is a way for children to begin to use their gifts and talents serving the Lord.
|Awana Clubs, on Wednesday evenings, is for 5K–5th grade children. It occurs from 6:00 – 7:45 p.m. and is principally focused on memorizing Scripture and teaching the basics of God’s word.