As we partner with parents, we want children to:
- See Jesus in all of the Scriptures.
- See the gospel in everything they learn.
- See worship as a way of life.
These three principles are part of a wider partnership with parents called Church & Home, a cradle-to-college discipleship strategy for families at Ingleside.
- Amped - discipleship event for 3rd - 5th grade
- Father - Daughter Event
- Xtreme Week (VBS)
- Kids' Camp - overnight
- Mother - Son Event
- TREK: 5th Grade Retreat - overnight
- World Adventure Tour – missions event for kids
Small Group Bible Study
|These age-graded classes help children to understand how to study the Bible as well as see Christ in all the Scriptures.
|Our kids' worship, based on the same lesson children learn in small group, is exciting, interactive, and filled with Jesus.