As we partner with parents, we emphasize the importance of helping middle school students:
- Commit to God's standards
- Commit to God's people
- Commit to God's purposes
These three principles are part of a wider partnership with parents called Church & Home, a cradle-to-college discipleship strategy for families at Ingleside.
Sunday Evening Programming
Middle school students meet on Sunday nights from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. for a time of musical worship, large group teaching by our Middle School Pastor, Wil Fason, and breakout groups. Face coverings are optional. This gathering is located in our Multi-Purpose Gym, and reservations are not required!
At our MSM Sunday Services, we are currently teaching on the "I am" statements made by Jesus in the Gospel of John. Here is our schedule for the semester, including several theme nights:
- March 7: I AM: The Bread of Life
- March 14: I AM: The Light of the World
Pie Night: Join us for pizza, pie, and roundtable discussion!
- March 21: I AM: The Door (featuring Pastor Justin Nalls)
- March 28: I AM: The Good Shepherd
- April 11: I AM: The Resurrection and Life
Sports Night: We will enjoy hotdogs and games while dressed in our favorite team's gear!
- April 18: I AM: The Way, the Truth, and the Life
- April 25: I AM: The Vine
- May 2: Combined HSM + MSM Service in the Worship Center
Senior Night: Let's celebrate with our graduating seniors by dressing up like senior adults!
- May 16: Missions Emphasis Night (featuring Lisa Call)
Missions Night: Join us as we hear from our Missions Minister and munch on some international snacks!
- May 23: End-of-the-Year Party
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us at the Middle School Ministry office; we’d love to hear from you!