SUNDAYS, 4:45 P.M. – 5:30 P.M.
- Open to all children 5K – 5th grade without audition
- Typically includes singing and some motions
- No regular leadership rotation on Sunday mornings required
- Fall season participation includes:
Big Wednesday (September 18)
• Fall Festival (October 16)
• Christmas Presentation (December 13– 15)
• Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Will typically meet in children’s ministry hallway in groups divided by grade
- Other opportunities for creative arts, production, solo singing, and more will flow from and be connected to these groups.
- Download a Fall 2019 schedule here.
SUNDAYS, 4:00 P.M. – 4:45 P.M
- Mixed graded teams that flow from Praise Session groups who lead on Sunday morning in children’s worship
- Teams will include children who lead in singing, motions, and production.
- Teams will be formed and maintained by children’s ministry leadership.
- Teams will be scheduled once a month and will require at least 50% attendance in praise sessions. The leadership session on the Sunday prior is also required-e.g., green team will serve the second Sunday morning of each month, but required to attend the leadership session on the first Sunday of the month and praise sessions 50% of the month.
To download an MP3 of No One Like Our God, click here.
This music video was made possible by the efforts of many children and volunteers from Kid Sessions.