Key Resources: How to Stay Christian in College by J. Budziszewski, The Logic of God by Ravi Zacharias
Key Events: Fall and Spring Senior Gatherings, Parent-Child Relationship Events, Parent-Student Crave, Senior Banquet, Graduate Recognition Service
Stage Commitments: Download here
- As your student makes college plans, connect them to a church in their new city.
- Protect worship by leading your student to not work on Sundays.
- Help your student organize their schedule in order to be involved in a small group.
- Do regular one-on-one outings with your student, and plan spiritual intentionality.
- Encourage your student to find a place of service in the High School Ministry.
- Work together to serve a local ministry on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Plan your vacations and other trips around summer mission opportunities.
- Invite adults who have been spiritual leaders in your student’s life to dinner before they go off to college.
Click here to find out more about our High School Ministry.