Macon Impact is a time for our church body to show and tell
the love of the Lord in our community.
April 13-20, 2019
"He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets the prisoner free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous. The Lord watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow." Psalm 146:7-9
...the poor or oppressed
- Make home repairs and repaint the home of an impoverished family.
- Donate plastic grocery bags to make sleeping mats for the homeless.
- Donate food to our church-wide food drive.
- Serve a meal to those in need.
- Sort and box food at a local ministry site.
- Make greeting cards for prisoners (children’s homemade artwork and cards especially).
- Join our Youth Development Center Ministry Team.
...the sick or disabled
- Cook and serve dinner at a home for families with sick children.
- Give blood.
- Volunteer at our Ingleside Blood Drive.
- Visit and pray with someone in the hospital on our church’s prayer list.
- Donate items for the Children's Hospital.
- Reach out to someone of another nationality with the love of Christ.
- Paint and do general maintenance at a local adoption agency.
- Visit and pray with a widow, widower, or friend who is grieving.
- Spend time at a local nursing home.
- Invite a neighbor to your home for a meal, and share the gospel.
- Prayerwalk through different areas of our community.
- Distribute Bibles.