Macon Impact is a time for our church body to show and tell
the love of the Lord in our community.
April 17-24, 2021
"He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets the prisoner free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous. The Lord watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow." Psalm 146:7-9
...the poor or oppressed
- Make home repairs and repaint the home of an impoverished family.
- Help make sleeping mats for the homeless.
- Convert your extra air miles or credit card points into grocery store gift cards, and donate them to Ingleside for future benevolence assistance by our pastors. Cards in increments of $25, $50, or $100 would be most helpful and can be mailed to the church.
- Donate food to our church-wide food drive.
- Serve a meal to those in need.
- Sort and box food at a local ministry site.
- Donate Kid friendly snacks or pop-top meals to the Hot Dog Club in Lake Wildwood.
- Make greeting cards for prisoners.
...the sick or disabled
- Cook dinner for a home for families with sick children.
- Give blood.
- Volunteer at our Ingleside Blood Drive.
- Call and pray with someone in the hospital on our church’s prayer list.
- Reach out to someone of another nationality with the love of Christ.
- Paint and do general maintenance at a local adoption agency.
- Call and pray with a widow, widower, or friend who is grieving.
- Invite a neighbor to your home for a meal, and share the gospel.
- Prayerwalk through different areas of our community.