Key Resource: Understanding Your Young Teen by Mark Oestreicher
Key Events: Next Step Class for 6th Grade (parents), Student Membership Class, Parent-Child Relationship Events
Stage Commitments: Download here
- Look at your student’s Sunday listening guide from The Basement. Discuss what they learned.
- Discuss Sunday morning’s message from the worship service with your student on the way home from church or around the lunch table.
- Use 5 Conversations by Vicki Courtney as a guide for a series of conversations with your student.
- Encourage your student to have regular devotions and discuss what they are reading.
- Serve together at an Ingleside event (Fall Family Festival, Xtreme Week, etc.).
- Help your student find a way to use their gifts and interests to serve other believers.
- Participate in a missions-oriented ministry.
- Tell your student about a time when you shared the gospel with someone.
Click here to find out more about our Middle School Ministry.