Key Resource: Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
Key Events: Lasting Impressions Class, Parent-Child Dedication, New and Nearly-New Parent Dinner
Stage Commitments: Download here
- Pray nightly with your child.
- Teach them words like: Bible, Jesus, God, pray, and praise.
- Read and discuss Shepherding a Child’s Heart with your spouse or a friend.
- Develop a family mission statement that incorporates Scripture.
- Give other believers in your same life stage a night out by babysitting for an evening.
- Be a part of your child’s Sunday morning classroom by volunteering.
- When an Ingleside team goes on a mission trip, point to the location on a map, and teach the name of the country or city. Pray for the trip.
- Sponsor a child in another country, and let them be your child’s “adopted” sibling through
Click here to find out more about our Preschool Ministry.