A New Year and A New Website
As 2024 kicks off, I want you to know about and explore our brand-new church website at ingleside.org.
Beautifully designed and built from the ground up (thanks to our Executive Pastor, Andy Johnson, for his leadership of this project), we are confident that our new site will be a helpful tool for newcomers and long-time Inglesiders alike.
When you visit the site, you will find easy access from the top menu to ministry information, event details, past sermons, online giving, and your TouchPoint church account.
You will also notice a few new features:
- Clicking on “This Week” gives you the most up-to-date information about schedule changes, highlights events occurring in the coming seven days, and displays the current week’s Fellowship Supper menu.
- Check out the new “Events” page to see a more user-friendly listing of events that points you quickly to details and registration information.
- You can point newcomers to the “New Here” page that orients them to all they can expect on a first visit.
- Visit the “Serve” page to see an updated list of ministry needs.
- Go to the “Missions” page to quickly discover upcoming trips and see videos from past trips.
I’m confident that our new website will help you stay connected to Ingleside and will be a beneficial tool as you come, grow, serve, and go!
More Tools to Stay Connected
In addition to our new website, here are three more ways to stay connected:
- Ingleside App – Just click the link here or search for Ingleside Baptist Church in either iTunes or Google Play. This app allows you to register for events, listen to sermons, and manage your online giving, and it is a great tool for teachers and leaders to record their group’s attendance.
- Weekly E-Newsletter – Click this link to subscribe to our weekly email newsletter every Thursday.
- Social Media – We consistently post updates, highlights, and celebrations on our Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Of course, nothing can substitute for face-to-face connections as we gather for worship, study, service, and fellowship each week. So I hope to see you this Sunday – the first Sunday of the New Year!
Your Pastor and Friend,